Tuesday, January 18, 2011

shutter love tuesday - tints This week's photo challenge is "Tints" over at Trendy Treehouse.

My  Sweet Baby boy;)

Don't forget to go check out all the other beautiful "tint" entries below.

7 comments:

  1. This is A-M-A-Zing. I love the processing! Adorable baby, too!

    Thanks for stopping by and becoming a new follower!!! I'm following back!

    Andie
    http://zimmermanlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Andie! I love your blog! I am new to "blogging" so I will probably be "altering" things on here for a little while until I become happy with it;) Thank you for being a fellow follower! It is so nice to meet new people! Hope you have a wonderful Tuesday!
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty eyes, and I also like the processing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet shot and beautiful soft tint.

    Erika B

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful shot!
    Kisses and regards,Zondra Art

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your picture! :) So beautiful! great shot! Wish I could get my little one to sit still long enough to get a photo like that! great job

    ReplyDelete

...and then there where three:)

...and then there where three:)