Tuesday, January 25, 2011
When you photograph people in color you photograph their clothes. But when you photograph people in B&W, you photograph their souls! ~Ted Grant
Scott.. my Heart + Soul:)
Next to my kids..this man is the other half of me. I am missing him something terrible right now. He just left this past Sunday to begin his new job in Louisiana. This should be a happy time for us you would think, but we obviously do not do well apart. It hurts so much! It has hit me the most in the evenings. I miss his smiling face walk thru door, ALWAYS happy to come home to us. I can not sleep at night, {sigh}. I feel a sort of emptiness that I am really not comfortable with. Then to top it off today is my Birthday, and it just stinks. I am praying everyday we find a house soon, because this just does not feel right. I want our family back together.{ For you I will }
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
...and then there where three:)

I wish you a Happy Birthday and as soon as possible to find a new home with family.
ReplyDeleteNot be sad, everything will be fine. From my heart I wish you all the best.
Kisses, Zondra Art
Happy birthday, sorry your family isn't all together today. Hope you find a house soon.
ReplyDeleteThank you! Me Too!
ReplyDeleteHey Dawn...so sorry you've been going through this tough time apart. You're in my prayers!
ReplyDeleteBy the way, stopped by to "check out you" since I haven't seen any new posts or comments lately. Hope you are doing well, despite the above.
Hugs,
Rachel