Thursday, January 20, 2011

My newly {used} Vintage 35 mm Honeywell PENTAX :)

I took one roll of film and will get it developed today. I really hope a few good shots come out this! Have a wonderful Thursday!

5 comments:

  1. oh my gosh,how cool is that!! how does one come about one of these??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it is! I am so excited about this! I got mine from ebay! I also bought an Argoflex Seventyfive, in the original box with the price tag and all. I am not sure if I can find the film for that one, but if I can that will be fun! I will have to post a picture of that one soon! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice and cool camera, I like it!
    Nice weekend,kiss:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh swoony, swoon! How very lovely! I was given my grandfather's vintage camera...I have yet to use it though...it has about a million lens...lol! Be sure to let us know how the photos turn out. :) Happy weekend!


    Smiles,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photo! I love the vintage camera and the vintage feel of the photo too.

    ReplyDelete

...and then there where three:)

...and then there where three:)